Rabu, 3 Disember 2008

I got INJECTED xD



Well i did said to zee 18 that im gonna ask my cousin to take a photo of me when Im having the injection turn, but then im the last one *coz im nervous,haha* emmm, when i met my uncle, i sat down on the chair telling him not to push in hard *asteee lain eyh*

At first, I closed my eyes, face to the opposite of my uncle, haha, brijap bh eyh =P I felt the needle in my skin, it's in my skin dh but then i felt my uncle PUSHED in DEEPER, aduhhh, tu ggitan bnr!! haha. after that ku buka mata ku, gt the cotton wool stick on my left arm =) and it's save!! haha

This pix on the left bukannya during,duhhhh, it's after when im in the car alone and ma dad is packin his stuff in his office =D so i did took alot of pix with my left arm tiny lil hole, haha. Btw dun b sarcastic about that big oval meat loaf attached on my arm aaa, that's keloid ;) haha.

So i had an injection =D on amir's bday!!

HAPPY B'DAY TO YOUUUU!! Have a blast (;

0 ulasan: