Selasa, 2 Disember 2008

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! ={



So getting a injections ey?? BACK OFF!!!
BAD NEWs people, Im freakin' out right now after what i heard from my mumi n dadi. We all gonna have injections on thursday morning for PROTECTION from BIRD FLU which we're going out station this coming dec. *can't wait*NOT THE INJECTION*
So I'd been telling zee, my 18 about this. well she cools me down which is unbelievable *usually she'll scare you* kidding 18 =D haha! I did told shafeeq too *my buddy* atu lgi cia, bkan lgi cool ku,p kn ea atu buat ku nervous tia plng. haha! -.- that's shafeeq. and i did told mirul but some how ea off9 aftr i textd him. baboon bnr.
And basically, I just wanna show how i feel right now?? HAHA! Just wanna freak u guys out too to whoever is goin fr injection =p BUT it's fr my own good :D so i'll take no doubt jus a lil BITE like a BEE STING : *nya c 18*
*IM STILL THINKING HOW WOULD I FACE MY UNCLE AND HOW WOULD MY FACE BE*
There you have it!! Takut ku eeey =s

0 ulasan: