Selasa, 25 November 2008

Birthday Greeting

I don't know wether we could do a BIRTDAY GREETING to people we love in blog?? Still being curious here =D but I'll do it anyway, If ya'll think it's weird or whatever... I don't give a S*** =) LMAO!! I didn't feel wrong for greeting people in the blog right?? hehs!! I'm still curious =P






WELL.......here goes the greetings ;D






A very HAPPY 21st BIRTHDAY to my dearest cousin EVON =)




Wish you best of luck on your exams and on everything you do for your future, to achieve your own ambition. Well, eventhought that you're bored of your own 21st b'day with no celebrations but remember ME!! haha. I'll always stick with my cousins no matter what ;) even your bestest friends *eventhought they're havin' KARAOKE now* is there when you don't need them =P btw, about the FRIDGE THING, they hide something in it. HAHA that's why they FREAK OUT when I asked you to open the fridge. GOSSSH, I can hear them singing next door lol.





A very HAPPY 17th BIRTHDAY to my dearest friend ALIF =)




Same thing, First all the to you on your study so do future =D BASAR dh nii ank aa. HAHA!! Well, at the simile time, Im chattin' with him on MSN. mine(jong1712@hotmail.com) sempat lgi tu. haha. He's crazy lil guy who nudge me first then click on my cam whenever he started a conversation, *hw annoyin* =P lol, but he's lovable *manja tia naaaah* haha!!








WELL WELL, HAPPY BIRTHDAY guys!!





p/s : Jong's b'day is on 17dec "Same age, Same date" =p

0 ulasan: