Ahad, 30 November 2008

a SHIT friend like YOU!!

Well, this whole bullshit war started by YOU. I dont wanna spit out ur name coz im pity for u being such a IDIOT. BACKSTABBED? STORYTELLER? BITCH AROUND? WHAT ELES? well girl, ure messing witha wrong person. Guys, I warn you people, dont believe your own friend or BEST FRIEND or WHAT YOU GUYS NAMED THEM as if you guys will be friends forever *now that's BULLSHIT*


Here's my BEST FRIEND story started.. SBT(Sekolah Beribi Telanai) there form 1 jade, there are me(jong), farr, dayah, faiz.... *let's cut it short* So in 2006 i guess, we all moved to SM SMJA(sm sultan md jamalul alam) that time we're just bcoming best friend.. 2007 *some war happened* and ended peacefully between US.. 2008 BFFFFFFFF never cn describe how SWEET, how NICE, how GREAT we're together *now im pissst* there's this lady(pix with my BEAUTIFUL drawing on her UGLY face (^^,)) BITCH BITCH BITCH (".)


Anyway on 29.11.08, she spreaded some STUPID story to me & fasha(avril lavigne "to-be" =p) about farr(mamii, Xp) that she's a "LESBIAN" this sentence came from her mouth "dadi(me,jong) u knw mami ni bi,psl ea kissing dgn gfnya time raya d blik,urg kb,lawa lgi tu,mami gto aku" SO STUPIDLY me n fasha believed what she'd announce? haha. then i went home CURIOUSLY, i asked farr about this, she was SHOCKED. *had a lil fight in the conversation vif farr* sorry again farr mami ku x) then farr get all MAD + SAD moody mood mood ?.? LMAO


Then i phoned her and AL 'just to warn him about that B****' then we chatted on the phone, i even phoned fasha up in the middle of her SEXY SLEEP, haha kciaaaaaaaaaaan c FASHA lil sis ku. She was all BANGANG coz i'd made that call in CONFERENCE. so the four of us was there, chit-chatting until al ran out of credit. LOL we calm mami down, listened to some songs, *jiwang plng lgu aa* -.-" & we planned to msg that B**** to meet up, a FRIENDLY msg of course, haha. givin her a surprise (",) BUT no reply *disappointed* me, al and fasha didn't make it. only left farr alone there *hope everything is alright* hehs.


Soooooo, I'll update the story soon coz im fuckin SLEEPY right now, need my ENCEM SLEEP, hahaha!!
PS: the blue shirt with spec is my sis, dayah xD lawaaa kn~


To Be Continue...

0 ulasan: