Isnin, 24 November 2008

First Dedication



Guys, I really wanna dedicate a "very appreciative thanks to HANIF" again, haha!! He's been helping me out doing all this blog thingy for me. He even spent his free time on my blog, upload song for me. THANK HANIF =D and doing all those thing. *Na ku tauu apa lh* haha.


This blog is making my brain works, I mean Im using my brain during holidays =O *so NOT me* so yea, but well, after yesterday stay up till 3+am still got nothing pop up in my mind *poor me* so I did my second blog to thank hanif for everything, I owe u men ;)
There on the top, that's ma men HANIF(witha spec on) and JONG(witha freaky smile) during form 4 (2007)
That time tani vain bh tu kn buang msa, HAHA!! time bis exam x dh or time nda cgu, pkai hp 3g lgi tu!! HAHA!! atu yg mahal =P dgn patungnya lgi. kna bgi leh kaka majj aa. kekeke.


I'm loving all this bullshit!! xD

0 ulasan: