Ahad, 27 Jun 2010

3 days of MIXED UP!


*FLUSH* ahhh~ that's better..

HELLO GAY PEOPLE!! So I had great times with my own things going on. Imma update whatever I want to alright =D

25.6.2010
Had a night out with poupee <3 First we planned to hit the court with badminton at wherever as long as it's free but bad news :( tournament're going on at the free court, Menglait, P.Belia, where else? Lambak.. and since it's raining heavily, we decided to stay home. HEHE. Aftr the sun goes to bed, we went to Mall to grab our dinner, and I so wanna go De'Royalle, so Miss Poupee brought me there and we had the SALTIEST SALT SALTY SALT FRIES. And GUESS WHAT?! The waitress' did her very best job and gave us a table next to one Malaysian Female talking on a fake phone? switch off phone? nothing on the phone phone? BLAAAAH. She's NUTS anyways. And I feel like spitting straight in her face! for being so racist, this is what she said "I tell you ah, orang brunei ani, laki2nya smua sama, asal nampak bini2 atunya naik, asal ckp psl bini2 atunya naik, kalau bini2 nmpk laki2 tlanjang mana ea mcm atu. And even yg pakai topi haji atu, cari pelacur, smua sma ni laki2 di brunei"
*Temperature's Rising*
But Im a good boy so I just sit there quietly hoping that she'll die crossing the street aftrward ^^ and lastly she got shuuued out from De'Royalle by Aunt. Audrey's father, HERO!!


And also special thank to Md.Jopheri for sharing a great night with me ;D

NEXT!


26.6.2010
I had............................................

NYAMAN!!!!!!! DELICIOUSOOO!!!!!

0 ulasan: