Khamis, 24 Jun 2010

I once met an angel.



Did you ever feel that you miss someone and you really wanna keep that someone in your pocket? Or maybe put that someone into a tiny box and tap it as long as that's yours? Well.. I did.

It all started somewhere in oct? 2007. When I'm having my holidays at NZ. Staying over at one of my aunt's place for a month and not forget to mention that Im a vegetarian for that long too. And I met an angel online =) She's from my own country (Brunei) we had happy times online chatting about our life, what's going on and so, since we never meet each other it's weird that I found her interesting and from that day I got star struck. I think I had her in mind whenever my msn run.

We had a time where y'know, the two lovebirds singing on a tree, LOL. (She's amazing than lovebird, I tell ya) for quite awhile we're together and also an on and off. She doesn't mind me going on and off at one time 'cuz she told me she's used to it. Aftr that, I really thought of getting myself a starbuck and drink all day just to think how I could change her thought. "I wanna make her mind and mine" We had names for each other, patwix, roxanne, picklebeans, and the one name I love is "deariee" coming out from her mouth, feels like I just wanna hug her tightly no matter where we are whenever she call me that X) And also I regret for being a badass to a good girl, never know how to treasure some one like her. BUT I'd changed. I woke up one day and saw myself missing her in the mirror, and I mc(missed call) her and y'know what? bet you don't know! she'd me in mind too and I felt AMAZING!! I realize from that, I wanna make her mine forever. We spent almost everytime chatting whenever we're on, and also talk to each other on Skype, funny thing is, her sister knew Skype before her. And if I never mentioned about Skype, she'll never findout and be like whaaaaaaaaaaaaat?? LOL. yes, she's so adorable X)

Until one day, she didn't reply my tm(text message, she taught me this) and when Im away from my laptop, I got a text from her through MSN, well, I went "baby, I am down down down down down~" guess you guys know what I meant here. I just wanna share my time here with you readers =) How much I love her, how much I miss her but at least I met her not long ago, drove all the way to her house just to give her Patrick.


I'd rather have bad times with you, than good times with someone else.


I'd rather be beside you in a storm, than safe and warm by myself.

I'd rather have hard times together, than to have easy apart.



ps : The girl up there, is my Nurul Ayien bte. Zaini (=


0 ulasan: