Selasa, 29 Jun 2010

ROBOT!

RAINY 28th June '10

What did I miss?
Guys guys! Have you ever thought of buying yourself a toy? like a toy robot? to entertain you during your nothing-to-do-feels-like-shit-so-boring-man time?

BUY YOURSELF A ROBOT =O         ..a robot?

YES, a Robot! Aftr that you'll die for lack of sleep, eyes will be as red as zombies,
ears will be as large as an elephant, mouth will be like a banana... HOLD ON! why ears and mouth?
So this Robot next door, had me up until 3am midnight! it's raining heavily too, plus the lightning and the thunder, aiyaiyai! It kept on annoyed me.. it won't let me pee, it wouldn't let me kiss through the phone, not even saying ILY to someone else =s OOOOOOH~

Who lives in the factory over the seas?...



But it's freaking FUN!          o-^.^-o

0 ulasan: