Rabu, 30 Jun 2010

WILDSHAKE!

30th June '10
It's been months? Or maybe since last year, I didn't put wax on my hair, didn't even style it nicely just went out like Im putting coconut on top LOL. Im having it back, kickin' it old school!! those messy cool hair style, hehe. with the help of..


Gatsby WILD shake.

So if you guys have any idea on how I should style my hair, or maybe any website or videos in youtube for hair styling, why not share it with me in the chatbox! ya'll can talk to the boss ;) HAHA! Im actually interested in styling hair man!           RUGGED!
especially Asian's hair style, like Japanese ones =D OVER COOL.

OH! and I had sushi(s) with Mummy Lating, Daddy Cool, Sister, Bang Rul and myself. That's it for tonight, Imma hit the bed early. and AHHHHHHHHHHH! Im sleeping over at Aunt Hui's place, play pool and swim in the pool all night long, HAH!
PEACE OUT~

0 ulasan: